R-8C & 8C DXThese units are suitable for routine sample analysis in Medical, Hospital, Pathology and Institutional laboratories. With a wide choice of rotor heads and adaptors, this unit is truly versatile. It has digital speed indicator and 0-60 minute digital countdown timer.
R-8C DXR- 8C DX has additional features of dynamic brake for quick deceleration & Imbalance detector with cut off in case of uneven loads.
Specification:• Stepless speed regulator
• Safety Lid interlock to prevent cover opening during centrifugation
• Digital speed meter and 0-60 minutes digital countdown timer
R-8C BL & R-8MThe new generation of microprocessor based tabletop centrifuges models use brushless induction motor with frequency drive enabling the user to pre-set speed & time with a high degree of accuracy. Display of set parameters like speed, time etc. make the unit an ideal choice for repetitive sample analysis.
Specification:• Brushless Induction motor with frequency drive
• Stable speed output even under unstable voltage conditions
• 7 segment LED display of speed (R-8C BL)
• Digital countdown timer
• Safety lid interlock to prevent lid opening during centrifugation
• Dynamic brake for quick deceleration
• Imbalance & Inverter fault detection with auto shutdown
• Alphanumeric LCD display of speed & RCF (R-8M)
• Selection of 3 acceleration & deceleration profiles (R-8M)
• Recall of last set parameters. (Useful for repetitive analysis)
• Automatic door opening through gas hinges